Thursday 19 April 2012

BLOOMING MARVELOUSLY

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
 - Anais Nin
  and thus that day came  upon  me also   .
and now I am free
I give thanks that I have lived long enough to feel it
and the thanks are thanks for every breath
there is no going back
upon my word
my word is
"namaste"
(my spirit within greets your spirit)
there is no master
of this spirit
only
love
courage
wisdom
compassion
guide
                                                                         "  Namaste "

3 comments:

  1. ~namaste~
    I give thanks with you.
    I am glad that we are friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came back to this post and read the title: BLOOMING MARVELOUSLY. In an instant, I came to realize that the abstract art is in full bloom.

    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  3. the work blooms freely in accordance with my spirit there is no difference. I am coming now to the blank paper , canvas or whatever with no neurosis .. no fear and no expectations. This is freedom of being and expression of the joy of the open heart and mind in presence coming from a place of stillness opening fully to embrace infinity. (so you were very observant in your last comment ie." The abstraction is blooming")abstraction is for me a liberation from the of the demands and limitations of the image .

    ReplyDelete

all comments welcome ... love to share ...everything and anything